- Fast Acting Energy Formula*
- Manufactured in the USA
- Clinically researched ingredients
- Used along with a healthier lifestyle
- Supports overall wellbeing
- Some users may have stimulants sensitivities
- Not vegetarian or vegan friendly (contains gelatin).
TRIMTHIN X700 Review
TRIMTHIN X700 is a nonprescription weight management capsule typically used by dieters who are looking to improve their endurance and energy levels to keep up with intense workouts. This is a top product among people who use a fitness program as a part of their overall efforts to reach a goal weight.
Why Use TRIMTHIN X700?
Many people struggle with their fitness programs as they try to lose weight, as they aren’t used to being as physically active as the new effort requires. Moreover, many people find it challenging to keep up their energy levels when they’re reducing their calorie intake while trying to keep up with a busy lifestyle.
The red TRIMTHIN X700 capsules are manufactured in the United States in GMP certified facilities. This means that the Intechra Health manufacturer that produces this product consistently conforms with rigorous quality standards.
The proprietary formula for this pill is made entirely of clinically studied ingredients. In this way, users can feel confident that each substance was selected based on a substantial amount of knowledge accumulated by the scientific community over the years. While it will not produce results all on its own, it can work as a complement to a steady and fitness-appropriate exercise regimen.
The TRIMTHIN X700 capsules are meant to offer you the types of support you need to overcome the challenges to keeping up your fitness routine. When reaching your goals involves high intensity workouts, you need to make sure you’re keeping up your energy levels for motivation and endurance. When you work out at your top performance, you’ll maximize the burn and reach your goals more quickly.
TRIMTHIN X700 Ingredients
The TRIMTHIN X700 ingredients include: DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) Bitartrate, Caffeine Anhydrous (1,3,7-trimethylxanthine), Green Tea Leaf Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract, CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng) Root Powder, Xanthinol Nicotinate, and Cnidium Monnieri Fruit Powder.
These substances work individually as well as together to create a helpful tool in weight management, particularly in supporting a healthy exercise program. Using this combination is linked with the following:
- Pushing users to reach their best fitness potential
- Keeping up top endurance levels to power through every workout
- Shaking off fatigue that would cause you to want to skip your exercises
- Improving the focus you need to truly make the effort to get your body in shape
In this way, TRIMTHIN X700 can top off your program for achieving a trimmer, fitter body.
Final TRIMTHIN X700 Ranking Calculations
TRIMTHIN X700 Total Score: 9.5/10
• Possibly Unsafe Ingredients: Not enough research could be found to show that DMAE or Cnidium Monnieri Fruit Powder are safe. Therefore, there was a 4 point deduction
• Banned Ingredients: No deductions.
• Ingredients studied and proven safe: : 0.6 points were added for six ingredients in the FENFAST 375 formula shown to be safe when appropriately used by healthy adults.
- Caffeine (+0.1 points) – WebMD stated in its “side effects” section that caffeine is likely safe when used appropriately (https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-979-CAFFEINE.aspx?activeIngredientId=979&activeIngredientName=CAFFEINE&source=0),
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (+0.1 points) – WebMD called green tea likely safe when taken orally and used appropriately in the “side effects” section of its ingredient analysis. (https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-960-GREEN-TEA.aspx?activeIngredientId=960&activeIngredientName=GREEN+TEA&source=0),
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (+0.1 points) – According to WebMD this ingredient is possibly safe, provided it is taken appropriately by mouth. (https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1264-GREEN-COFFEE.aspx?activeIngredientId=1264&activeIngredientName=GREEN+COFFEE&source=0),
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (+0.1 points) – An analysis from WebMD determined that CLA is possibly safe as long as it is taken orally and in appropriate food or medicinal doses (https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-826-CONJUGATED-LINOLEIC-ACID.aspx?activeIngredientId=826&activeIngredientName=CONJUGATED+LINOLEIC+ACID&source=0),
- Siberian Ginseng (+0.1 points) – The “side effects” and safety analysis conducted by WebMD found Siberian ginseng to be likely safe when taken over the short term, and possibly safe when taken orally over the long term or intravenously (https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-985-GINSENG-SIBERIAN.aspx?activeIngredientId=985&activeIngredientName=GINSENG%2c+SIBERIAN&source=0),
- Xanthinol Nicotinate (+0.1 points) – A study published in the Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research found safely used xanthinol nicotinate in treating patients with oral submucous fibrosis in various stages of the condition (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5121800/)
• Ingredients not studied in reputable clinical research: No deductions.
• Ingredients proven ineffective: No deductions.
• Ingredients shown in reputable studies to be potentially beneficial to weight loss: (+0.2 points each, up to 1 point) TRIMTHIN X700 gained 1 point for its promising weight loss ingredients including:
- (+0.2 points) DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) Bitartrate – A study in the European Journal of Medical Research indicated that DMAE provides mood support and an overall improvement in the feeling of wellness and wellbeing. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12844472)
- (+0.2 points) Green Coffee Bean Extract – A meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials on green coffee bean for weight loss published in the Gastroenterology Research and Practice journal found this ingredient to be promising for this purpose and worthy of additional study (https://www.hindawi.com/journals/grp/2011/382852/abs/)
- (+0.2 points) Siberian Ginseng – A study published in the Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism journal found that Siberian ginseng could be used to support and improve certain components of performance during physical exercise. (https://journals.humankinetics.com/doi/abs/10.1123/ijsnem.10.4.444)
- (+0.2 points) Xanthinol Nicotinate – One study examined the potential of this ingredient in lowering blood lipid (fat) levels in patients with hyperlipoproteinemias. It was published in the German language Therapie der Gegenwart journal (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6953613)
- (+0.2 points) Cnidium Monnieri Fruit Powder – An early study published in the Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters journal showed that cnidium monnieri significantly reduced adipocyte differentiation, resulting in decreased fat accumulation. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22932311)
• Ingredients clinically proven for weight loss in reputable research: TRIMTHIN X700 gained 0.9 points for the following ingredients:
- +0.3 points – Caffeine was linked with leptin suppression, increased thermogenesis and increased energy levels in a study published in the Obesity medical journal (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1038/oby.2005.142/full)
- +0.3 points – Green tea was linked with leptin suppression, increased thermogenesis and increased energy levels in a study published in the Obesity medical journal (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1038/oby.2005.142/full)
- +0.3 points – The International Journal of Obesity published a study that showed CLA use raised resting metabolic rate when compared to a placebo. (https://www.nature.com/articles/0802304)
Overall User Reviews
• Average user rating: 1 point added for an average user rating of 4 stars