Naturewise CLA 1250
- Clinically researched ingredients
- Manufactured in the USA
- Used along with a healthier lifestyle
- Only one active ingredients
- Limited benefit strength
- Not vegetarian or vegan friendly
- Some user reviews complain of gastrointestinal side effects
- Capsules are quite large, difficult for some people to swallow
Naturewise CLA 1250
Naturewise CLA 1250 is a dietary supplement marketed as a weight loss product. Aside from its claims to help dieters to be able to lose weight, it also claims to be able to help improve a user’s overall wellbeing.
Why Take Naturewise CLA 1250?
The formulation is meant to encourage improved weight reduction while it supports lean muscle growth. It also promises an increased metabolic rate which could improve the rate at which the body burns down stored fat. In this way, when combined with a healthy diet and exercise plan, it could help to accelerate fat loss from the body.
This supplement also claims to offer a range of heart-healthy benefits, which are what lead to its potential overall wellbeing improvements. For instance, taking it according to the package directions may help to lower cholesterol levels. Healthy cholesterol levels reduce the chances of heart disease and hardened arteries. It may also help to open up the blood vessels throughout the body, which can result in lower blood pressure as it decreases the chances of blood clot formation.
Naturewise CLA 1250 Ingredients
The Naturewise CLA 1250 formula is composed entirely of natural ingredients, all of which are GMO-free. There are no artificial ingredients within this supplement. It is an American made product that adheres to all the required safety and quality standards in the USA.
While many weight loss pills are composed of a number of different active ingredients to provide a range of benefits, as the name of this product suggests, it contains only one ingredient.
The Naturewise CLA 1250 ingredient is conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) of which it contains 250 milligrams per serving. Conjugated linoleic acid has undergone considerable study and continues to be the subject of research for many different possible uses. The current body of research published in medical journals and that is focused on CLA indicates that it could have several potential benefits for weight management. Primary among them is that it could speed up the metabolism, boosting body fat breakdown in order to fuel the body processes.
This ingredient may also decrease body fat density, making it easier to encourage lean muscle development. In essence, it could help burn fat while building muscle. Since muscle is a natural fat burner, this can help to further accelerate that process, improving the body’s overall ability to burn calories and stored body fat.
It’s important to note that while CLA is typically considered to be safe for most healthy adults, it is not appropriate for everyone. It should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women. It should also not be combined with certain other common medications. It is associated with potential side effects such as breathlessness and increased blood pressure. It’s important to speak with a doctor before starting to use Naturewise CLA 1250.
Final Naturewise CLA 1250 Ranking Calculations
Naturewise CLA 1250 Total Score: 10/10
• Possibly Unsafe Ingredients: No deductions.
• Banned Ingredients: No deductions.
• Ingredients studied and proven safe: 0.1 points were added for six ingredients in the Naturewise CLA 1250 formula shown to be safe when appropriately used by healthy adults.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (+0.1 points) – An analysis from WebMD determined that CLA is possibly safe as long as it is taken orally and in appropriate food or medicinal doses (https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-826-CONJUGATED-LINOLEIC-ACID.aspx?activeIngredientId=826&activeIngredientName=CONJUGATED+LINOLEIC+ACID&source=0).
• Ingredients not studied in reputable clinical research: No deductions.
• Ingredients proven ineffective: No deductions.
• Ingredients shown in reputable studies to be potentially beneficial to weight loss: (+0.2 points each, up to 1 point)
• Ingredients clinically proven for weight loss in reputable research: Naturewise CLA 1250 gained 0.3 points for the following ingredients:
- +0.3 points – The International Journal of Obesity published a study that showed CLA use raised resting metabolic rate when compared to a placebo. (https://www.nature.com/articles/0802304)
Overall User Reviews
• Average user rating: No points added.