- - Fast acting energy formula*
- - Manufactured in the USA
- - Clinically researched ingredients
- - Used along with a healthier lifestyle
- - Vegetarian friendly
- - Some users may have stimulants sensitivities
- - Not vegan friendly
FENFAST 375 is an over the counter weight management tablet often used by overweight dieters as an alternative to prescription Phentermine because an obesity treatment isn’t right for them. It’s a favorite option because these blue and white speck tablets feature a powerful over-the-counter formula that manufactured with care and precision in the United States.
Though this weight management pill doesn’t contain any of the same substances as the prescription drug, many dieters who had been obese and were using that medication choose it once they are overweight and need ongoing support to keep up their weight loss strategy efforts. Equally, they also select this alternative because they can feel confident, they won’t experience the same risk of severe side effects they did when they were using Phentermine. Similarly, this option won’t lead to chemical dependency. This has made FENFAST 375 a top option among overweight dieters regardless of whether or not they have ever tried a prescription obesity medication.
Why Use FENFAST 375? Because It Lives Up to Its Claims
Though it’s always recommended that you speak with a doctor before starting the use of any supplement or pill, this formula is made of 100 percent clinically researched ingredients. This proprietary formula is meant to give users a boost of energy which can make it notably easier to remain active and give your best workout performance while rising above challenges with appetite.
To live up to its claims, FENFAST 375’s ingredients include top choices in the industry while avoiding dangerous or illegal stimulants such as ephedra, ephedrine and synephrine. In this way, a dieter can feel confident in the extensive study conducted on each of the ingredients that make up these tablets.
FENFAST 375 Clinically Researched Ingredients
The FENFAST 375 ingredients include L-Phenylalanine, Caffeine, L-Theanine and Hordenine HCl. Each of these ingredients has its own unique benefits within the body, but many also work in conjunction with each other in order to improve the way they would function on their own. These substances are associated with the following:
- Helps in overcoming several of the top challenges associated with healthy dieting consisting of calorie reduced eating and regular physical activity.
- Higher energy levels to make exercise easier to face and to complete without running out of steam.
- Thermogenics that support the body’s natural fat burning processes.
FENFAST 375 User Reviews
This proprietary formula has received a fair share of praise. It has been added to a number of professional reviewer top diet pill lists. At the same time, it has received a long list of 5-star review from customers who have tried the pills for themselves.
As a result of what FENFAST 375 does and does not contain, it has become a top option for successful dieters across the United States.
Final FENFAST 375 Ranking Calculations
Here’s the breakdown of how we ranked FENFAST 375. For more information about our ranking system, visit our page about How We Decide On the Best Diet Pill Rankings.
FENFAST 375 Total Score: 10/10
- Possibly Unsafe Ingredients: Not enough research could be found to show that hordenine HCl is safe. Therefore, there was a 2 point deduction.
- Banned Ingredients: No deductions
- Ingredients studied and proven safe: 0.3 points were added for three ingredients in the FENFAST 375 formula that have reputable research to support their safe use when administered appropriately to healthy adults.
- L-Phenylalanine (+0.1 points) – An article on the Mayo Clinic website said that L-Phenylethylamine isn’t a health concern for healthy adults.
- Caffeine (+0.1 points) – WebMD stated in its “side effects” section that caffeine is likely safe when used appropriately.
- L-Theanine (+0.1 points) – WebMD states that L-Theanine is safe for use by adults when it is taken orally over a period of weeks.
- Ingredients not studied in reputable clinical research: No deductions
- Ingredients proven ineffective: No deductions.
- Ingredients shown in reputable studies to be potentially beneficial to weight loss: FENFAST 375 gained 0.6 points for its promising weight loss ingredients including:
- +0.2 points – Hordenine HCl was examined in a study on natural products for anti-obesity therapy.
- +0.2 points – L-Phenylalanine was shown in a study published in the Metabolism Clinical and Experimental journal, to produce reactions in the body that cause users to consume less food.
- +0.2 points – L-Theanine has been shown quite promising with a number of anti-obesity effects such as fat accumulation suppression, according to an L-theanine study published in the In Vivo journal and mood support, according to another study on L-theanine in the Biological Psychology journal.
- Ingredients clinically proven for weight loss in reputable research: FENFAST 375 gained 0.3 points for the following ingredients:
- +0.3 points – Green Tea was linked with leptin suppression, increased thermogenesis and increased energy levels in a green tea study published in the Obesity medical journal.
- +0.3 points – Caffeine was linked with leptin suppression, increased thermogenesis and increased energy levels in a caffeine study published in the Obesity medical journal.
Overall User Reviews
- Average user rating: FENFAST 375 gained an additional 1 point for its average user review rating of 4.5 stars.