• Clinically researched ingredients
• Manufactured in the USA
• No taste or flavor
• Only two active ingredients
• Limited benefit strength
• Not vegan friendly
• Some user reviews complain of gastrointestinal side effects
Havasu Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar
Havasu Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar is a dietary supplement that its manufacturer claims is a weight loss product. It promises to provide a cleansing effect that gently removes certain types of unwanted bacteria from the body. It is supposed to detoxify and cleanse the colon through the benefits of apple cider vinegar, but without the taste of that ingredient.
Why Take Havasu Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar?
The active ingredients in this product is supposed to use a type of colon cleansing to kick start weight loss in a gentle way. It promises that it will provide support to dieters following a healthy weight management lifestyle. Moreover, it also claims that it will provide the digestive support benefits of apple cider vinegar.
The supplement bases all its effects on the benefits of colon cleansing and detoxifying while killing off unwanted bacteria. The bottle calls it a “natural cleanser for overall health.” Moreover, unlike liquid apple cider vinegar, this product promises to provide the same benefits but without the strong and unpleasant taste.
Havasu Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar Ingredients
Havasu Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar is made of two active ingredients, despite the fact that only one is featured in the name. It is all natural and does not contain any preservatives, chemicals, sugars, or artificial ingredients. It is a product manufactured in the United States, within a cGMP facility.
Though many weight loss pills are made of formulas that contain many ingredients, this product contains only the one ingredient, claiming it is enough to achieve the promised benefits.
Apple cider vinegar may be the main ingredient in the pill’s name, but it also contains cayenne pepper. In fact, it contains 500 mg of apple cider vinegar along with 20 mg of cayenne pepper. Apple cider vinegar is often used by people who are hoping to improve their digestive wellness. Cayenne pepper, which contains capsicum, is frequently used to speed up the metabolism.
Though apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper are both considered to be safe for healthy adults to use, particularly when used in the quantities used in food, they’re still not necessarily appropriate for all dieters in these doses.
The capsicum in cayenne pepper can interact with several types of medication and can slow blood clotting, which can be dangerous for people with certain blood clotting issues. It can also increase the chance of bleeding and bruising. It can change the way certain medications are absorbed, making them less effective or altering the way they function.
Apple cider vinegar also interacts with many types of medications and conditions. Taking it in large doses can cause potassium – an electrolyte – levels to fall in the body. If dehydration should occur while taking large amounts of apple cider vinegar, there are several associated risks.
Final Havasu Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar
The following is the breakdown of our ranking for Havasu Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar. For more information about our ranking system, visit our page about How We Decide On the Best Diet Pill Rankings.
Havasu Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar 7/10
• Possibly Unsafe Ingredients: 4 points deducted because using apple cider vinegar over the long term increase the risk of osteoporosis says WebMD. Using capsicum (in cayenne peppers) for a long time can, in rare cases, produce severe side effects such as kidney or liver damage, according to WebMD.
• Banned Ingredients: No deductions.
• Ingredients studied and proven safe: No points added.
• Ingredients not studied in reputable clinical research: No deductions.
• Ingredients proven ineffective: No deductions.
• Ingredients shown in reputable studies to be potentially beneficial to weight loss: No added points
• Ingredients clinically proven for weight loss in reputable research: No added points
Overall User Reviews
• Average user rating: 1 point added for an average user review of 4.1 stars.